• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drivers side fender

Wild Horse Hans

Anyone in the New England area have a drivers side fender they want to part with for a 68 M35? I think it is the older style with the single bolt at the front crossmember.
Hans

HAWKMAN

I've got half a dozen deuce wheel and tire combo's you can pick from for a spare...$50.00ea. I'm in PA by Tannersville.:-D

scooter01922

Check with salisbury auto salvage. I know they currently have 2 deuces in the yard. Both were pretty decent when i was last there. He wasn't particularly cheap but then again scrap was way up at that point.

Wild Horse Hans

Ted,
I look at classifieds everyday and have not seen them. Could you post the link?
Scooter,
Thanks, I called over there and he does have 2 of them still and I am going over in the morning to see what is there. I could use some other goodies off them as well.

scooter01922

Do me a favor and let me know how he is on price, like i said last time he was a bit high. Never know with the economy tho, now he might be more willing to cut deals to have some cash flow.

scooter01922

Solo pic is actually at Klwm :) beverly is nice tho, flown into there a few times. That approach coming in from the east i think it is,with the building at roughly eye level on your left sure is interesting. Haven't been up lately unfortunately, green iron sucked my bank acct dry. Hope to fly more this summer.