• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drivers side step storage to battery box conversion ?

REOGasser

Banned
That is an interesting read, Maybe you can answer me this one. I owned three of these M-series with the 331 gas engine's 2 were 24 volt and one of them was converted to12 volt. Now the 12 volt truck spun over faster than both the 24 volt trucks. Is the 12V starter "better" than the 24 volt starters ? ? ? I have always wanted to know this.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Want to explain why you have the same IP address as your "uncle"? Or why your posting style is so similar in nature. Or why elements of your profile ALSO match your uncle's profile?

Do you happen to have an AMX with a hurst shifter in it as well?

REOGasser

Banned
Because I am currently using his cell phone tonight as it was handy. I normally used my wife's laptop computer shouldn't that show a different IP address ? ? ? He lives in sauk city in live prairie du sac It is more less one town combined but technically 2 different ones .

REOGasser

Banned
No sir I do not own an AMX I drive a 1988 Ford ranger it green with tan around the lower body line. As for the profile ? I guess I don't know as to what you mean . . .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apparently you mistake me for someone who just fell off the turnip truck. Not only does this thread contain matching IP's, but so do your profiles several times.

BTW, you also matched the birthdate of StudebakerM275. Plus a stunning resembelnce to your other hurstssamx account that was also banned.

Goodbye.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Duel, isn't that something between 2 gunfighters? LOL. He needs 4 of these for extra cranking power and reserve. BTW, wonder how that 10 ton is going?huge battery.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks