• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driveshaft yoke

TACMED

Ok done something I shouldnt have, ended up with a broke front yoke on the rear driveshaft. Is there a civilian model that can swap or anyone got any leads on any of these?

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They were made by Detroit Products, a long gone outfit. If your driveshaft shop has parts, they will be expensive.

Always, when dealing with any tactical truck, buy from a surplus dealer and stay away from NAPA or commercial supply houses. You support those in the business, and they know what you need without those dumb looks & questions.

Try White Owl, T.W. Murray, Adirondack, Antelope Valley, A. B. Linn eTc.

dg

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with supporting those in the surplus business. However, I know what items I can buy at NAPA and what items I need to go to the surplus guys for. For myself I do not see the economy in calling the surplus guys when my truck is down due to a part I can get locally the same day. I have had good service from the surplus guys on parts specific to the military truck, just that for every day stuff and parts I know can cross-reference, why pay shipping and wait for it to arrive when I can simply go to the NAPA and get it? I have done a lot of business with my local store, and that might be an advantage in that they always take time to do their best to find a part I cannot just ask for by year and model. A "stranger" or occasional customer might not get the same service.
Regards Marti

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks