• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

driving but not owning

GPrez

You may not be able to own that particular one, but if you have deep pockets you can get one.[thumbzup]. Not with the armor though.

Thanks for serving.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I aspire to own that hummer. Whats wrong with the armour..? Can't a civilian own an armored MV / Truck ...? I don't think its illegal is it..?:popcorn:

perhaps this thread should be moved out of CUCV and into conversations?

where are you that you're rockin the old school M1114? I haven't seen an old one like that since 2007.

to answer your edited part of your thread- an M1A2 SEP...well I don't drive them anymore but being that Im a Tank Commander I guess I could drive if I had to. :jumpin:

Why can't I have one? I don't the the 10+ million dollars or a valid EUC for one! rofl

Attachments

Last edited:

TyJustice

I'll start the bid -- $175.00

Don't even think about out bidding me suckers!:razz:

I'd pay to drive that around for a day--Stay safe.

TyJustice

where are you that you're rockin the old school M1114? I haven't seen an old one like that since 2007.

to answer your edited part of your thread- an M1A2 SEP...well I don't drive them anymore but being that Im a Tank Commander I guess I could drive if I had to. :jumpin:

Why can't I have one? I don't the the 10+ million dollars or a valid EUC for one! rofl

Is that you sittin on that azz?!? That's tier 1 if I've ever seen it!

TyJustice

Lol yea it's me. That was taken a couple of miles East/southeast of the Syrian border. We stopped and talked to a couple of nomads and had a nice photo op.

Well done! I love it.

I'm sure that pic is going to fly around the interwebs fast as.. @$ well you know, If it hasn't already!

auron

well I can't tell you exept for sw asia but being in the service you might know what I am talking about