• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driving by BFR Metals

Caveman-17

For what it's worth, I will be driving from NW Arkansas to NE Colorado on wed / thurs this week and back on sun. The route takes me right by BFR Metals in Salina, KS.
I'll be in a crewcab Chevy with a hard bedcover, so I won't have room for big items, but if someone needs something hauled either way I'd be happy to do so if it fits in the bed.
Just an FYI.

OverSizeHeavyHauler

hmmmmm a winch would be good, as my Left housing is cracked....At first, I thought it would be because the previous owner used his non winched truck to push mine, and hit it with his....but I found a Grade 8 bolt in the driveshaft, so now Im thinkin it was shocked and that was the fat lady for the camels back....

If Glen has one, Ill get with ya....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks