• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

driving today truck starting vibrating

jdeoliveira74

So today I drove aprox 2 hrs before needed some fuel. Made stop fueled up got back on road. Truck starts vibrating and almost bouncing. Felt like truck was studdering or shuttering. could feel vibration in seat and steering wheel. I did check drive shafts everything seems ok. tonight it ran fine. Possible causes?? I am thinking ip pump or injectors? fuel filter is new

Last edited:

camogriz

You mentioned that you just fueled up and were wondering if the ip or injectors were the problem. Could you have pumped in some bad fuel?

jdeoliveira74

Well i come home tomorrow. Friday morning I plan on doing motor mounts and transmission mounts. Greasing all suspension and drive shaft and fixing leak on transfer case should be a fun filled day of wonderful words coming out from under my truck. I guess thats a start. Havent really had any issues since the last time. I guess I will go from there. Thanks for the help guys

jdeoliveira74

Get your drive shafts overhouled and ballanced!
Get your wheels ballanced.
Do not try to do these jobs at home!
Wolf
So you were right. yesterday I was out of town and my drive shaft broke at the front u joint. 152.00 later i was up and running in a couple of hours.
I had them replace the front and rear !

thanks
wish i would have been able to service it on the road before it happened

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks