• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drove a Deuce for the first time today(pics)

bryan70546

Well this morning I packed up the wife and kids and headed out to SS member Trailboss's house to test drive the M35 I will be buying from him.Talk about a outstanding and polite person Him and his wife were great , My kids loved all the dogs and horses he had they would not quit talking about them for at least a hour into the drive back home. Now the good part I finally got to drive one of these great machines , and boy when I hit the start button and fired that inline 6 to life :-D. The truck is in awesome shape and was re-painted in 03 everything works and just the right price needless to say i will be the proud owner in a few weeks. oh yea this baby has the whistler turbo , in cab heater and a hard top just what i wanted . Thanks trailboss for the letting me drive the deuce and showing my kids all the dogs and horses they really enjoyed themselves.
Bryan

Attachments

2Deuces wild

When the Kids get older tell them , " Here take my Deuce on your first date honey."
And throw them the keys to the Government anti thief device. :-D:twisted:

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pictures. Do the accessories come with it???? Maybe I should outfit mine with my own toys after I pick it up. That's better than the gun rack in the back window of Joe Bobs pick-up.

bryan70546

When the Kids get older tell them , " Here take my Deuce on your first date honey."
And throw them the keys to the Government anti thief device. :-D:twisted:
Oh yea , I allready have the gun mounts in route thanks to ebay , I have a rockriver ar-15 carbine And a HK g3 thats going to in the cab. Cant wait .:-D:-D:-D

bryan70546

yes super good looking truck..... hoping you drive it to the first la ss rally in june :-D
If Everything works out like i hope it does consider me there . I plan to be there regardless but hopefully I will have the truck by then.:razz: Can you believe I am allready watching a few xm818s on GL and another deuce .

Last edited:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Bryan, It was great meeting your beautiful family. Chris is a lovely, keeper wife who said Bryan could get a Deuce for Father's Day. Welcome to the CARC side - there is no return. Like I said, I hate to sell her, but she is too nice for farm work.

As an aside, does anyone know offhand if an M1 Garand will fit in a gun mount? If not, I guess the AR will ride with me (it's great living in the free state of La).

bryan70546

Hey Bryan, It was great meeting your beautiful family. Chris is a lovely, keeper wife who said Bryan could get a Deuce for Father's Day. Welcome to the CARC side - there is no return. Like I said, I hate to sell her, but she is too nice for farm work.

As an aside, does anyone know offhand if an M1 Garand will fit in a gun mount? If not, I guess the AR will ride with me (it's great living in the free state of La).
Thank you sir it was a real pleasure , I have been on here all night looking up threads on brakes seems like we will need to look into the brakes a little more I dont think we should have to pump them up to make them work , I just want to make sure we can fix the leak dont want to loose brakes on the way back.My ebay auction did well I soon as I get payment from the seller i will sending the funds you way.
The wait is going to drive me nuts .
Bryan

bryan70546

Do I still get the beer if I buy it ?
Yep I will bring it to you in the deuce , I do want to thank you for taking the time to go and look and take pics for me of the other truck. This one is more of in my price range , has a hard top and near new tires , no troop seats are side rails but i allready have that covered :)Just think she might need a little brake work .