• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drove to work

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to drive one of mine to work but I'm not sure how the college would like it. Too many "kids" with viewpoints that oppose mine that wouldn't like it. Plus the fact that they will walk out in front of you without looking.

Hmm now that I think about maybe I should drive it in.

:)

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to drive one of mine to work but I'm not sure how the college would like it. Too many "kids" with viewpoints that oppose mine that wouldn't like it. Plus the fact that they will walk out in front of you without looking.
:lol: You mean, you might come out and find a peace sign painted on your truck?

I live in a college town. (Doesn't everyone who lives in Ohio?) I know what you mean about the mindless, "walk 'n text" zombies. I've almost squashed a few. Like possums. Just wander out into the paths of oncoming vehicles, then just stare. :shock: Duuuuuhh!

Great educations though! MUCH smarter than I'll ever be. :rolleyes:

IHASFIP

I drive mine to work quite often. Granted that is only like 3 miles away I still get alot of envious stares... or so I think. :) I also live in a college town but since I live in the cowboy capital of the world (everybody at this college is here for horses or rodeo pretty much) they all think it is cool. Would have driven it today, but its raining. Alot. And the windshield seals are well pretty much gone.

D

BEASTMASTER

isn't it funny that these kids go to college and they can't even read a sign at the crosswalk blinking DON'T WALK ??? i can't tell you how many i knocked on their _ _ _ this winter with the snow coming off the plow at 25mph. take that you gollege educated moron. still laughing.

dittle

Book smart does not mean common sense (real world) smart. Many of the engineers (college grads) at my work at the dumbest m-fers that I have ever met.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks