• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dual drivers seats?

dm22630

I like the drivers seat in the deuce.

I hate the passenger "seat"....(hard A** church pew).

Where can I get a couple extra drivers seats?

How much will they cost?

How hard are they to install?

Thanks!

we take alot of spring seats or other driver seats and replace the old passenger bench seats with them. Dont have any extra at this time as we are also needing some more.

Usually they seem to go for around $35 or more. depends on who has them and what shape they are in.
as far as the install they are fairly easy. just a matter of taking the time to unbolt the darn bench seat and bolt the new one in.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Daniel, next time I go up to Colemans in August, there is a mountain of new, but weathered (from sitting outside) deuce spring seats in the back corner last I checked. Not sure what the price would be, but I reckon Shawn might sell them for $50 or so a piece, maybe less. I myself am going to hold out until I buy a set of HEMTT seats. From the sound of it, they are a lot more comfortable than even the deuce driver's spring seat....

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My smart a$$ answer would be in a HEMMETT! :D I got mine from Barstow truck parts for 175$. :wink:

Sephirothq

If you are interested I have a etra spring seat that is in nice shape. The cover is in nice shape and it is not weathered. Pm me if you are interested in it.