• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dueces seen in Nawlins area

case-basketcase

Yep... it was the New Orleans, LA area. I had to go down to Gretna (West Bank) on a hot-shot run to the INTL dealership for some parts.

The pictures really don't show just how "shiny" the blue trucks were.

StoneMill

Those are some of the better looking non military color M35s I've seen. I'm still partial to green though. Is the A3 blue or all black? Can't tell on my pos laptop.

case-basketcase

Hey Jason... not yet.. Other life priorities keep coming up. I am still on the sidelines hoping to get off the bench one day.. Maybe after I find a job (layed off last year) or maybe after my kids finish college. I don't know. Tim actually PM'd me this week about one.

By the way, I was hoping to see you again at Tim's MV ranch at the rally he had there sometime back. Lots of good folks there, which I think is the best parts of the hobby. Maybe next time.

Regards

mattgw86

I thought those looked like the gretna trucks. They are a kinda cool shade of blue. It seems like every PD and SO around here maintains a fleet of deuces for the floodwaters. I need to get one soon so I can be prepared too. :-D

case-basketcase

Couple of answers to earlier posts.

Stonemill: the A3 is all black.

The blue trucks are REALLY shiny.

NDT: I didnt hang around long enough to look inside.... I wasnt actually "invited" onto the lot.