• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dumb question. Is it better to keep looking ?

1951M1078

It looks like the good deals are back East ! Did you see what the Co went for ? $13,750 ! Must be alot of money in Co ? LOL Just nuts ! Going to ask my Brother in Virginia if I could use his drive way for storage.

1951M1078

Thanks,Fast. I will keep looking. Been trying to find one closer to the AZ but it may not be meant to happen. Can you say Road Trip ! LOL

MaiNiaK

I wondered if any of the ebayers were SS members. I defently would have bought a running rig from someone just not for some of their prices. 13 isn't bad....!!

MaiNiaK

It looks like the good deals are back East ! Did you see what the Co went for ? $13,750 ! Must be alot of money in Co ? LOL Just nuts ! Going to ask my Brother in Virginia if I could use his drive way for storage.
I truely hope you get one soon. You've been patient and that's commendable.
I made sure I was right on Govplanet at the end. (Can't stand shooting blind) I realy wanted one going up on the 10th. This just fell in my lap, couldn't pass it up.

1951M1078

Patient ? Maybe this will make me a "Patient " !:cookoo: But I'm mostly just a cheep azz.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

MaiNiaK

LOL... You had me questioning my grammar. I had to go look up Patient to make sure. I rely way to much on auto correct..!!

You'll find one soon I'm sure..

1951M1078

Hello All.
Looked at the Auction in CO. today. $11,500 ? They have way to much money !
Starting to think I got to the party late ?

shadowrwolf

Hello All.
Looked at the Auction in CO. today. $11,500 ? They have way to much money !
Starting to think I got to the party late ?
all the west coast trucks are going for insane $$$$
i have talked to most the guy out here in the west that flip the trucks and even they have stopped bidding some of them suspect fake accounts are driving up the bids...
past few weeks have been setting record prices on mid grade trucks

1951M1078

Most of the time its Ca. money. At least out here. Looks like the crazy money is back. Thought the crash would have cooled them longer ? But doesn't look that way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks