• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Duo-Deuce Pick-up from GL -very long.

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Well

BSH: With regards to getting a title in PA, They will likely ask your for a "rubbing" of your VIN no. Or, as in my case, I had to have someone verify that the data correct as being presented to Runkles. The offered to let someone who was with the trailer to read the data plate. It's a pain. Especially because my data plates on both trailers are very faded and hard to read. I think in the end the person reading couldn't get it right so I took the data plate off or took a picture. I never got a title for the other trailer. I just switch plates. We have a bunch of trailers in the family and we'll never have all of them on the road at one time, so I just switch them around. I used Runkles on Roosevelt for the trailer and Runkles in Red Lion for the first deuce. Will do same for second once i have the pesky turn signal thing figured out.