• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Duplicate account

andyindy

Just won two bids at Columbus yesterday, sent in EUC at end of auction. Just now tried to log on G.L. and said account was suspened, no more info. Went to live chat w /Hedi, who stated I had a dupilcate acct. WTF? She stated that mgmt. would be in contact to decide the outcome. OUTCOME OF WHAT? I've bought 4 deuces and 8 trailers w/no problems. I've got a sinking feeling about the 2 lots I won, been waiting a long time for both of these. Anyone else have something like this happen to them? Thanks Andy.......

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just won two bids at Columbus yesterday, sent in EUC at end of auction. Just now tried to log on G.L. and said account was suspened, no more info. Went to live chat w /Hedi, who stated I had a dupilcate acct. WTF? She stated that mgmt. would be in contact to decide the outcome. OUTCOME OF WHAT? I've bought 4 deuces and 8 trailers w/no problems. I've got a sinking feeling about the 2 lots I won, been waiting a long time for both of these. Anyone else have something like this happen to them? Thanks Andy.......

I had set up a second account, for my wife, once. They canceled both mine and her accounts. They finally reopened mine.

I guess you cant have two accounts from one address.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Says somewhere in their terms that you cannot have two accounts.

TIGERFANS2

guess I'm naive but I can't see how having two accounts would be a problem for bidding, I'd never knowingly, or soberly (!) bid against my bid against my alter ego...

HeadWizard

I had 2 accounts at one time........ one for work and one for personal stuff. GL figured it out after about a year and canceled my work account which had 90% of all my history/activity aua. I had to grovel to get them to not cancel the lots I'd won but not yet retrieved. They did agree and did let me keep what I had won.

Write a letter to "Management" and explain / grovel. They might work with you.

Don

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks