• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Duramax CUCV!

niferous

Looks like a 2006 of a 2007 Heritage. I wonder if it has air conditioning....

Well maybe we'll see them for sale in about 20 some odd years on GL!!!!!

Nonotagain

whats sitting accross the street in pic 3
That would be his "M818 w/w and 1600's Hell yea!
A few m105's.:roll:
and a shop full of junk!"

I think that under the new policy of vehicle replacement we might see these trucks in 12 or so years instead of 20 plus years.

I wonder what that push bumper with the Bow Tie logo cost us tax payers?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gotta love the blackout drive lamp perched up there like a bird . . . That truck already has the bed baptised, we won't even notice that dent after DRMO and GL get a hold of it . . .

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Love the bowtie-shaped hole in the front bumper.

The CUCV IIs and CUCV IIIs weren't bought in numbers like the original CUCVs were. They are out there, I remember one Steel Soldier bought a CUCV II not too long ago. They will start coming out in due time, but the $$$ will be higher than the earlier ones bring.

powerhouseduece

I wanted to take some pics of the inside of the truck but my truck was slowing traffic and I had to run and get some re-centered HEMTT wheels for dad. It was a really cool truck and the first one I have seen in person.

niferous

I know I never saw one when I was in the Army. Most of the time they just bought a regular civi truck and used that. I dare say I don't see the need for CUCVs in today's military.

That thing across the street is a UPS truck. I like to think of it as the vehicle that brings me most of the parts I need to fix my CUCV and Land Cruiser! :roll:

bryan70546

they had that truck along with the ford powerstroke and a dodge diesel in a dieselpower mag a few months back along with all the specs .From what the magazine said the ford and the chevy are all ready being used over seas , but the dodge was still being looked by the military .