• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

early air filter housing ?

Docter

I know someone will say hey need pics, but my curiosity is beating the camera to the draw
I just got a parts truck for a good price with some great parts for my truck :grin:, and one of
the things on the engine is a air cleaner housing that looks very similar to mine but it has
3 wing nuts around the outer dimension of the unit instead of the center wing nut. there is
also a fire extinguisher mount on the pass side below the dash on right panel, has 2 bands,
almost 10 to 12 inches and does not look like any of the extinguisher mounts i have worked
with over the years
will have fotos in a couple of days but the curiosity is gettin to me :jumpin:

youres at arms Doc

Docter

yupper that is the unit, I hope to get the wing nuts loosened up, there is alot of rust on them, I have them soaking.
thanks for the info

youres at arms Doc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks