• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Early Fathers Day Present

BMS07

Went to David Kelones lasy saturday and picked up my m274a5. The great thing about it is the wife paid for half of it. What a auesome wife!!!!
Thanks Brad

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just need to paint it green,
Ho no, I think you need to send it out west...i'll take good care of it. Looks perfectly happy with the desert colors it is wearing now! Nice Mule!

BMS07

Yeah my buddy bought a mule from david too. And when he bought his I told the wife I would like one. But I was just jokeing with her. Then she said is there one you like there I will go half with you. I about had a heart attack. So back to davids to get the mule.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks