• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Early M-151a1 turn signal wireing Diag.

Recht71

Anyone know if there's a early TM for the mechanical turn signal system. A wireing diagram , my 1967 has the the original distribution box. Would like to keep it original if possible, if not I'll have to change it to the solid state flasher.

vtdeucedriver

Hey randy, let me look in my parts storage area. I have a NOS kit and I believe the schematic is still in the box. If its there I will scan it. I know its on the internet somewhere but right now I cant remember which. It might be on the G741 site as it will be the same as any early M series vehicle.

vtdeucedriver

Image Detail for - http://m37.crwdesigns.com/m37wiring.jpg

Randy, Click on that, its a diagram for the M-37 and what looks to be the early distribution box as I dont see the typical 3 wires to the flasher unit in the solid state system.

I spent some time searching for my kit and since my last shuffle of parts, it got misplaced once again!!! Dam I cant wait til this is over.

Good chatting with you this am.

Recht71

Rickf the data plate 1- 67 who knows the plate might have been changed or knowing the the military they might of used up the old parts first.