• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East Coast Convoy

Does anyone know if there will be an East Coast Convoy to Aberdeen Md this year? I have done it in the past and really enjoyed it. I haven't seen anything posted yet about it. Any info on this would be great.

rickf

So you put up a link to a show from 4 years ago, point is? The website they used for that is no longer updated. There is a Facebook page which is very hard to find and the fact that I hate Facebook does not help. I have come to the conclusion that I will not be going this year. First year in 30 years I will not be going. It has become a vendors only show so there is no money to be made anyway and the fact that the show is mostly on weekdays the public is not involved.

Found the facebook page, nothing of any help there. No links to the site layout or vendor info, nothing.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1223946041027841/?active_tab=about

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks