• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East Coast Deuce Bobbing???

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
John Appel in Delta, PA
I think his screen name is jcappel

John is who I would get if I needed one locally. His son is pretty good too. (Like father like son). Both are honest and hardworking guys. My son is also good, and would do it, but he has a 3 month project going on in his shop, and has been working 6 days a week on his job.

CGarbee

John Winslow in Halifax, NC (just off I95 after you cross the VA/NC line) has done a bunch of bobbed duece and five tons over the years. I've driven several, and talked to a few of his customers and know that they were real happy with the trucks.

For info on his recent projects, look at:
Recent 4X4's

252-883-2509
926 Moonlight Road
Hallifax, NC 27839
info@jwinslowsales.com

Good luck.

mudguppy

Jim Restuccio in NJ; on here he is Cavemantrucks.

he built my truck and does many one-of-a-kind custom options. also, he can and will do anything you'd like done to the truck. check out my album for build pics.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought about shiping one out but I am glad I tryed. I will be doing a 818 next. If you got a big hammer you can do it your self.

herrickd

Thanks for all of the replies ya'll. I don't have a Deuce yet, but I am in the market and I figured it may be cheaper to just buy the Deuce and then have it bobbed, instead of buying one that is already bobbed. What do you think?

mudguppy

Contact caveman', he has trucks ready to bob at all times. He can sell u a rolling package ready to go. He will fully re-do it or just do the bob job or whatever you want. 609-780-1201

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks for all of the replies ya'll. I don't have a Deuce yet, but I am in the market and I figured it may be cheaper to just buy the Deuce and then have it bobbed, instead of buying one that is already bobbed. What do you think?

I think it will be cheaper right now to buy one that is bobbed. Here is the math. 3000-4000 for a runner and then 2500 to bob it. I just sold my bobber that my son built for 5500. I wanted a wrecker... After I paid him for his work /time I broke even. You can find them right now for 5500-6000.

HeadWizard

We've got one cut down and running, ready to cut the bed down right now. No, I won't put a trailer bed on it, I just don't like the look of them. It's in the Leesburg, VA area. Can't get to it for pics right now due to the snow. Let me know.

pjpiche1

I live in the Athens, Ga. area. I have modified most everything I have owned and the property of everybody around me. If you can think of it, I can build it. I am a perfectionist. I have a very long list of completed projects. Many of them are 6 figure. A couple in magazines and and TV. Here are a couple of recent green projects. 1- bobbed deuce (2 views) 2-gooseneck conversion (2 views) 3-mkt competitive cooking trailer 4-'76 olds regency 4 door

If you have any Interest in modding your toy PM me. Thanks, Philip

Attachments

DeuceNewb

I have 2 different friends in wilmington nc that both do off road and custom fabrication that would bob a deuce for a pretty good price, especially if you brought a trailer bed to be used.
per4manceinnovations.com or lowrange4x4.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks