• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East Texas micro-rally!

m715mike

We might have the making of a convoy from Montgomery (Highway 105) through Navasota (Intersect with Highway 6) to College Station. Is anyone else heading this route?

m715mike

I swapped-out the air compressor on my truck earlier this year. The old one was knocking pretty bad and letting a lot of oil into my wet tank. I don't know if it can be rebuilt, but if someone is interested I'll bring the bad compressor on Saturday too.

TAMU86

Mkcoen,

You have any MKT MBU cross-over cables available?

Per my chat with Mike earlier this week, am planning to attend Saturday.

Are there cook-out plans for the gathering?

m715mike

A guy's gotta eat!

Mkcoen,

You have any MKT MBU cross-over cables available?

Per my chat with Mike earlier this week, am planning to attend Saturday.

Are there cook-out plans for the gathering?

Good question Jeff. What are the plans for lunch? We are getting to the park around noon-ish, and I'm sure some guys are eager to swap parts.

Are there plans for a convoy and group lunch somewhere (Fuzzy mentioned that food was nearby)? If so, do we need reservations?

Should we plan to eat at the park -- a cook-out or everyone bring their own?

Or should we eat before arriving so we don't swap parts on an empty stomach?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks