• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Easter Pictures of Deuce

KsM715

If I could get my hands on a Mini like that I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I bet he owns it for the same reason you own your deuce. (its something different that not everyone has)

Green_gator

Two nice looking vehicles. The Mini's are great vehicles and amazing for getting around in crowded cities. I suspect that you could see very little of it from the cab of the deuce when it is right in front of you.

hof3414

He imported it from New Zealand and has completely redone it. He bought it for the same reason I got my truck... you don't see them to often. It's funny how my $1,500 dollar truck and his $10,000 car get more attention than a $500,000 Ferrari in the same parking lot. :lol:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get another austin mini and you have a set of wheel chocks.

Nice Rigs.

Thanx for the pix.

Barrman

I have a '67 Cooper S. No pictures of it with the Dueces though. My students and Scouts really get a kick out of seing what I drive. Since I only drive the Mini in the cooler times around here, each fall there is always somebody new that just can't believe I have the biggest truck they have ever seen and the smallest car.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a '67 Cooper S. No pictures of it with the Dueces though. My students and Scouts really get a kick out of seing what I drive. Since I only drive the Mini in the cooler times around here, each fall there is always somebody new that just can't believe I have the biggest truck they have ever seen and the smallest car.
Since this thread seems to be taking a tangent toward the "BIG & little" comparisons...

I guess that what I have qualifies for this Thread, since my truck did finally arrive "at the compound" via the Easter Bunny on Easter-Eve.

I don't have any bragging rights, but I will post up some pics of my 1990 Ford Probe tucked under the nose of the ARK (our deuce) later today (or asap).

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since this thread seems to be taking a tangent toward the "BIG & little" comparisons...

I guess that what I have qualifies for this Thread, since my truck did finally arrive "at the compound" via the Easter Bunny on Easter-Eve.

I don't have any bragging rights, but I will post up some pics of my 1990 Ford Probe tucked under the nose of the ARK (our deuce) later today (or asap).

Promised Pic delivered..........

We ain't got no steenkin' bumper misalignment!!!

Attachments

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If someone likes a car large or very small, it is their biz to drive it. I gave up on small cars after being broadsided by a Cadillac while driving a Geo. I drive a 1/2 ton pickup now. Never mind the gass, I'd rather save my .... health. The little cars shown in the pics - I would not want to drive or ride in them on the highway. at all. I would consider it in Europe, but not in the USA.

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OPCOM... Your point is well taken.

That little Probe was "adopted" or "rescued" just before going to the junk yard. She runs fine, only has 155k miles, and is used only around town. NEVER outside San Angelo proper.

When I drive her to work (a 7 mile trip), it's all 30-45 mph speed limits, and just before the cemetery there's a 1 mile 60 mph zone where it's almost always just me out there.

Generally, I prefer a lot more protection around my human-bean.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks