• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eastern Surplus- Web Page- Update

country

Supporting Vendor
We have just updated our web page with a considerable amount of parts for 2 1/2 ton, 5 ton, M715, Reo, and misc, parts- ALL WITH PICTURES

If there is something you need that is not shown, please ask, we have almost everything you might need for M35 and 5 ton trucks

Thanks
Dave
www.easternsurplus.net

PARTS AND ACCESSORIES

http://www.easternsurplus.net/duece_spares.html
2 1/2 TON PARTS AND ACCESSORIES

REO-M35 GAS POWERED - 2 1/2 TON PARTS

5 TON SPARE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES

900 SERIES PARTS AND ACCESSORIES

http://www.easternsurplus.net/spares1.html

MISCELLANEOUS PARTS AND ACCESSORIES

http://www.easternsurplus.net/tires.html

TIRES, WHEELS, AND RIMS

dm22630

FYI ---- To anyone that is considering dealing w/Eastern Surplus....

I have personally worked with Dave on trucks & parts....he is a 100% honest & stand up guy! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that needs trucks/parts/service/etc. He has helped me with many problems that I have had & always has a good attitude.

BY FAR the best MV dealer out there! 2cents

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, Be polite when posting on the forums. It's fine to discuss business experiences, but do so with some style and tact. If you cant be polite when posting, you will loose your privilege to use this forum.

badgmc56

I have never met Dave and he probably is a nice guy but I will never buy anything from him at those prices union shop or not. He is not the only one with ridiculous pricing. Have you noticed the crazy money people are asking for 105 trailers. 1000.00 is insane for a trailer. Those trailers are worth 500.00 tops with bows and cargo covers and you are still making a profit.

bassetdeuce

Guys, Be polite when posting on the forums. It's fine to discuss business experiences, but do so with some style and tact. If you cant be polite when posting, you will loose your privilege to use this forum.
If you would have read what I posted, I was never impolite or said anything disparaging to anyone, including Dave or Eastern Surplus. My posts deleted though?

cranematt

Dave has done good by me. His prices might seem high but you get what you pay for and he stands behind his sales. You don't get that at most surplus yards.

bassetdeuce

I have never met Dave and he probably is a nice guy but I will never buy anything from him at those prices union shop or not. He is not the only one with ridiculous pricing. Have you noticed the crazy money people are asking for 105 trailers. 1000.00 is insane for a trailer. Those trailers are worth 500.00 tops with bows and cargo covers and you are still making a profit.
Yeah, in my post that was deleted by Doghead, I said that is also the case for me with Boyce. Brett is also a nice guy, but I'm tired of the high prices on stuff. Must be a lot of overhead at all these vendors.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Basset, I read your comment. It related to the other posts that I deleted. I felt the thread needed a fresh start. If it gets ugly, it will go away all together. You said nothing wrong. Your post just didn't make sense, when the other one were deleted. :wink:

If there was any issue, I would have gave you a reason, when I deleted it. No worries

greenjeepster

FYI: I think that positive and negative posts about vendors are against the forum rules. Also I am pretty sure that this sort of thread by a vendor has to be approved by the webmaster before being listed.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, that is true! I was waiting for Chris to look at this and decide.

bassetdeuce

Basset, I read your comment. It related to the other posts that I deleted. I felt the thread needed a fresh start. If it gets ugly, it will go away all together. You said nothing wrong. Your post just didn't make sense, when the other one were deleted. :wink:

If there was any issue, I would have gave you a reason, when I deleted it. No worries
Yeah I don't make sense most of the time anyway :oops:. Thanks for the explanation, and I understand why you would clean up the thread. The ship was sinking fast, and although entertaining, wouldn't be appropriate, or fair to the OP.

Doghead, I wish you would have moderated some of the threads I've participated in. Some on here were extremely rude to me to say the least.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dave is a big advertiser with us so we will leave this thread up as a courtesy to him. I am going to lock it since there is no need for further commentary.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Daves a good guy, as far his prices go he is no different than anybody else.He is trying to get as much as he can,nobody is forcing them to buy from him.He is negotiable on his prices,he has always been fair to me.