• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eastover, SC to Maryland

I won two deuces from the latest GL auction in Eastover. One of them absolutely needs trailered (broken rear axle). The other may or may not be driveable. It looks like it's in nice shape from the pictures, but you know how that is. Both of them say "running condition unknown."

I am roughly 9 hours away via motorcycle. My work schedule is 24 on/48 off and I can get leave whenever I want. Me getting there is not a problem whenever my EUC clears.

If anyone is available to at least go check out my wins and tell me if the one is in driving condition, that would be most excellent.

If anyone has way to move them off of the lot for me, that would be even better.

If anyone has a place I could bring them to for a little bit of time (like a month), that would be even more better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks