• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Easy oil pan change

Ridgerunner

I had to replace the crushed oil pan on my Multi with another one. (ya got to just love, Goverment Liquidations fork trucks :() Before I started, I read a few threads on oil pans and clearance issues, and the remedies to get around the oil pump pick-up/differential interference problems, when changing the pan or gasket. It must have been my lucky day, as this was one of the easiest oil pan swaps I ever did with the engine still in the chassis. I drained the oil, pulled the bolts and dropped the pan. The oil pan to axle, had plenty of clearance room to spare. Well a lifted Deuce, does have some advantages.

Attachments

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I changed my pan with no issues...mine is not lifted although if you jack up one side of the frame it will give you a bit more room.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks