• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ebay claims again-wow

steelandcanvas

I actually wrote the Guy and asked him what made this truck worth $30K. Response below.

Starting with having a custom frame built, with all aluminumum casting off a Catapillar, new suspension, new brakes, all steel braded lines, tires, rebuilt motor and tranny out of a 5 ton, turbo charger, power steering, labor to have it all designed and put together. Thanks

:roll::roll:

Kohburn

Starting with having a custom frame built, with all aluminumum casting off a Catapillar, new suspension, new brakes, all steel braded lines, tires, rebuilt motor and tranny out of a 5 ton, turbo charger, power steering, labor to have it all designed and put together. Thanks
seems that kind of info might be important to include in an Ebay listing.

Blythewoodjoe

I am sick of these nuts on ebay. I just read a description on a "bob deuce" and I will copy and paste it here:

"like most of these trucks the gas guage works when it wants to!! will go over 600 miles to a tank of fuel!! after 300 im always ready for a break anyway!!"

Did I miss something in school. What kind of mileage is he proposing to get here?

And there is nothing we can do to stop these nuts.