• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ebay motors

maddawg1

I seen this used set of tires bring premo money...

Dont people do a google search before buying something?

Used MT/R's that were only 70 percent condition was bid up to like 821.00 with 4 hours left to go.. UNREAL

dc3coyote

Man I agree with that.
I love Ebay, Stuff that was trash yesterday is now a thousand dollar item.
I will sell some empty beer bottles for $200 dany takers? LOL

AJMBLAZER

Just sold a 120' roof deicing cable and the optional controller kit. At the time I listed them about a week before Xmas the cables were going for about $20 used on eBay and one eBay store was selling the controllers for $30 new.

I got just about $76 for both of them. Couple folks got in bidding wars for both to use together and next thing I knew I was making out pretty good. :D

maddawg1

Yeah tell me about it. There was a guy that emailed me back that said he found some wheels and he send me a picture of some super slick MT/R's on some 8 bolt wheels with 5 sided nuts... He was like man i got a great deal I got the Wheels and Tires 600.00. I said "Sir you got taken no offense!" I told him most cases his wheels are getting pretty much "given away" if that. As for the tires... They will be good for tire swings in about 4,000 miles.

I said at that rate he might as well change his tires when he changes his oil!!!!!!!!!! just messing with him.

badgmc56

Ebay is all of what YOU make of it. There are some great deals and then you can really get screwed if your not careful.If bidding gets out of hand, I just back out.You have to know what your biiding on and how much it's worth.I have done very well on ebay.The only time I will pay a higher price for an item is if it's rare and hard to find.Even then I have my limits.Ebay is also a great place to sell if you describe your item correctly and list honestly.

scooter01922

I love E-bay, i'm picky in what i bid on and get great stuff cheap everytime cause if it gets even remotely pricy i just let it go. Lets see...My current daily driver (93 saab 900s) 560$ 2 years ago, i've got appx 18 K miles on it and still no issues. It being a saab i can sit in my comfy heated seats and wait for the heated mirrors to de-ice in the mornings. New holland skid steer just this past fall, cheap due to it needing some work. No big deal. And too much small stuff to bother listing. If your willing to look around quite a bit there are still good deals to be found. But if you want overpriced junk you can find lots of it without even looking.

maddawg1

RE: Re: RE: Ebay motors

That was a good one about GL..

I dont know I guess I dont like EBAY cause they are like the government they try to keep us protected when I know when something is dangerous.

I used to be a regular seller of pyro stuff and then they said one day no more with no notice or warning. Then they still billed me listing fees. I tried to appeal but got no luck, of corse its a big machine. They said chemicals are hazardus items. Well of course if someone misues them but the jap's have been making brilliant fireworks for eeons with some of it!! SO THEY CAN GO TO HELL AND SIT ON A RED HOT COAL!

84cucv1ton

best i have seen was my friends father a old r/c collection from the late 80s. many cars. about 20 i would say. some new in box. sold 5 just over 3500 bucks. to me thats nuts all made by tamiya

Mike_Pop

I just sold $1600 worth of Unimog stuff I had laying around. This was stuff I bought on eBay years ago. I know I doubled my money and cleaned out part of the garage as well. More stuff needs to go!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks