• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ebay multifuel

hemichallenger

2centsI SAW THIS ADD ON EBAY ITEM 270618614973. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LINQ IT BUT HE SAYS HIS TRUCK IS A MULTIFUEL BUT MULTIFUEL IS A MYTH. THEY ARE DIESEL ONLY. I HOPE NONE OF MY TRUCKS READ HIS ADD BECAUSE. I FEED THEM 100 PERCENT USED MOTOR OIL MOST OF THE TIME.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Like 70% of MV ebay guys selling Duece and 5 tons , they have no idea anything about there trucks or are typing what they heard from a friend about them.
'69 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 W/ Winch 6X6 2 1/2 ton Cargo: eBay Motors (item 270618614973 end time Aug-13-10 14:07:47 PDT)

On his ad he seems to know a little about the trucks. Some multifuels cannot run on anything, they only run on diesel due to having things by passed by the Gov. Most come with a sticker on the oil filter cannister saying diesel only. -Jay

JasonS

Like 70% of MV ebay guys selling Duece and 5 tons , they have no idea anything about there trucks or are typing what they heard from a friend about them.
'69 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 W/ Winch 6X6 2 1/2 ton Cargo: eBay Motors (item 270618614973 end time Aug-13-10 14:07:47 PDT)

On his ad he seems to know a little about the trucks. Some multifuels cannot run on anything, they only run on diesel due to having things by passed by the Gov. Most come with a sticker on the oil filter cannister saying diesel only. -Jay

Whether the FDC is bypassed or not, it's capabiliteis are still multifuel due to it's high compression ratio.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have at least one multifuel that won't run on WMO. Won't run on gas either. Matter of fact, with that broken crank, it won't run on anything.

Flyingvan911

My deuce at Fort Riley says "Diesel Fuel Only" and has a full tank of JP-8. The FDC is bypassed. Soon we won't have to take the WMO to the auto parts store to be recycled!