• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eberspacher v7s help

Elmer thud

Hi oboyjohn I’m looking for information on the eber v7s I have one out of the military M.A.N KAT1 but I don’t know how to wire up power to it I have loads of photos and a rough idea what a few connections are big all my wiring is white with numbers dies anyone on here knows out these things cheers Elmer

Elmer thud

Paul there are 2 electric diagrams. Second without TrbF is easier. TrbF means Transport of flamable Liquits. There is an decal on the dashboard .
I see that now but as mine had all
The relays for the trbf system
I wondered if it was just easier to bypass the emergency cut off relays side of it but I’ll look at it carefully before I decide not sure yet if I can just use the relays from the ststem
Having to save on buying more. Cheers paul I’ll be in touch let you know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks