• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ECU generator/HVAC

unclebeau

Greetings:
I have purchased this unit, and am in the process of getting it into shape! I am looking for a door for the gen unit. I will not be using the A/C nor the trailer. After I remove the gen set I will be selling the rest.
John Deere motor has about 215 hours, injection pump was trashed with gunk and water, along with the injectors. Waiting for parts now..
HDT / GET 2002454, not a lot of information out there for it. HDT folks have been helpful, but still lacking the manuals.

Jim

Attachments

unclebeau

Is there anyone that has acquired one of these units that were able to get a manual, that they were able to use to diagnose issues and solve them?
Guyfang is a great resource on this Generator Forum!!!! THANK YOU SIR.....

Admin, if there is a better forum to post this, could you please redirect this post there?
Thanks,
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks