• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Editing Older posts.

I was not sure where to put this thread, so I figured since it was about the site it should go here.
I have noticed that we can not edit older posts. It appears to be posts older than 90 days.

I was only able to find this info using the search function:
"02-13-2012, 15:42

Just an update to users, the ability to edit posts will expire 6 months after posting a new post/thread. This is a global setting. If you need an edit performed after this time, please contact a staff member.

The ability to delete threads has also been removed from the user groups. This is to address some issues we've had with members. This does not apply to the Testing, Transport, Rally and Regions, Chaplin, Vendor request, Polls or Classified forums."

If this is correct, I should still be able to edit a post from October?

I am only asking this because being a vender I would like to be able to edit posts, to show that a price has changed, or parts are sold (Parting out threads), I am including shipping in the price, etc.

Maybe I am missing something, in the settings?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks