• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eglin AFB (Anyone near there that can pull items off and hold for a week?)

scranch18121

I won a GL Lot and need to pull it off the base prior to Wednesday 8/3. Having difficulty getting off work to pick it up during the week (they are only open mon thru thur 7am till 2pm If you have access to the base already or have a DOD ID card and could pull it off prior to 8/3 and hold until 8/6-8/7 I would appreciate it. (for a fee)

If anyone has anything needing to move from Eglin area to Central Texas I may have room. (paying it forward).

davidkroberts

if its a vehicle or a trailer i usually just get a towing company to grab it and store it on their lot. Im having a m931 pulled off gulfport probably today or tomorrow. they charged me 178 for the tow plus 15 a day for the storage. It isnt ideal but if you cant find anyone local its probably your best bet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks