• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electrical Gremlin

CA_LEO

So... my gen 1 light is out , fuel gauge is not working, highbeam indicator is stuck on, and my instrument lights go out when I turn tthe ignition to run. Checked all of the fuses in the cab, all are good. Pulled dash apart, again unable to locate any loose wires or bare wires being grounded out. Any suggestions?

CA_LEO

Sorry it took me a while to reply. That was the problem. The wire was disconnected from the grounding port and was lying on the floorboard under the mat. Still confused as to why some of the lights were working and the others were not. But all is well know thanks again guys.

erniemigi

thats kinda what happened to mine except the headlights were working but the turn signals, windshield wipers and hazards weren't, i found a ground wire broken off from the grounding port, rehooked it up and eveything worked fine, glad to hear you got it fixed :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks