• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

electrical transfer bar

jag7720

Anyone have a set of electrical bars laying around they could part with? I'd like to add an extra set in the rear of my M1009 more towards the tailgate.

jag7720

I saw the ones on ebay... that dude wants $25 to ship them... WRONG

The are used to have power in various parts of the truck.. the original ones on the left rear were used for the radio.

bigflew

I saw the ones on ebay... that dude wants $25 to ship them... WRONG

The are used to have power in various parts of the truck.. the original ones on the left rear were used for the radio.
you want them you got em for shiping only send addres and i will give price (with or without wires?)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks