• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electrical troubleshooting

USN_Green_Addict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in desperate help on how to troubleshoot my truck. I have no power to any accessories with the switch on, no fuel pump, no starter, no lights. All of this was working a month ago. I have bought a test light and a harbor freight volt meter. So far i only see power directly off the power post of the starter. Its an 39Mt starter I do not have the old big relay attached to the block. The truck was running and starting one month ago. So where do i go from here and how?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

davidb56

someone could have relocated the 10/14 wire over to the + 24vdc battery post, and its now not connected, or it broke off from corrosion or over aggressive wire brushing.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please do not start duplicate threads in multiple forums.

This is what is called cross-posting and is against the rules for several reasons.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To be honest, I haven’t figured out how to use this new site yet.

I’m trying!

As for finding your own threads/posts, I think you can simply click on your user name at the top right, then click on it on the next page that opens, then find your threads and get to your threads/posts from there.

USN_Green_Addict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I found the issue my dumb ass didn't find the wire that must have gotten pulled back on the frame. Well figures being military intell and all. Thanks for yalls help.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks