• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eliminating air srag on 5 ton!!!!

cundupa

I have been running 2 M817 dumps hauling dirt on a large job site. They have run over 200 hours each with no problems to speak of. The dump site is muddy mess and the haul road is paved. These trucks go in and out of 6 wheel drive many many times a day. I cannot understand why anyone needs to change the way they work. I think whoever designed this system knew what they were doing.

BEASTMASTER

yea cundupa. i've plowed with my 5 ton for 6 years and been offroading for the same and never had any trouble with my sprag. if it ain't broke DON'T fix it!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks