• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Embarrassing - Looked all over at TMs

StackJ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to get some fuel injectors (backups) for my 89 6.2. I have looked at the TMs but I can't find the PN. Kascar has PN 430211058 but does not indicate whether or not this is 6.2L. Also, there is short and long. I haven't found the differences in the forum....

Eternal thanks to the person who answers of course.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I would like to get some fuel injectors (backups) for my 89 6.2. I have looked at the TMs but I can't find the PN. Kascar has PN 430211058 but does not indicate whether or not this is 6.2L. Also, there is short and long. I haven't found the differences in the forum....

2910-01-150-0950 nsn

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

NormB

I had the same questions a while back and for similar reasons - spares, investment, engine still wasn’t running right (new S3 box fixed that right up) - and I got several answers, the most interesting being the length depends on the heads, there apparently having been two different style/depth injectors made for the 6.2L engines.

Only way to be sure was to read the data off of them and THEN order spares. By judicious usea of a mirror, magnifying glass and my kids’ eyes, I was able to find the numbers - from several of them, a few characters at a time - and ordered a set, NIB old stock for about $100. Pretty sure I got the right ones.

Pop tested, and set aside “for later”

Good luck.

Norm

StackJ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will do. Have a 30mm socket just waiting for the job. ;) A bit quicker than mirrors...

NormB

Will do. Have a 30mm socket just waiting for the job. ;) A bit quicker than mirrors...
I’d thought about that, then I’d have to get a new gasket or anneal the old one, bleed the thing, and it was a couple steps more than I wanted to follow. Have the socket though.

papakb

Let me see how I can send it to you Juan.

If anyone else would like a copy of this file please PM me with an email address.

Kurt