• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Emergency Air Relay Valve

JDToumanian

Hey Group,

Does anyone know of a rebuild kit part number, or civilian replacement part number, for the emergency air relay valve for the 6-ton single axle semi-trailers like the M146? Have you replaced this valve?

The valve itself is part number MS 53004-1, NSN 2530-00-118-8589

There are a lot of valves like this around ("air relay valve" on eBay) and local truck parts places sell them but I've never seen one exactly like the one on the trailer. Googling the manufacturer's (Midland and Haldex) part numbers (N3714W and N4171D) does not come up with any truck parts websites, only places like ISO Parts....

Thanks!

Jon

Hasbeen

The Haldex commercial equivalent is a KN30300 or remanufactured # KN30300x repair kit is RH10HL heres a link......most truck parts stores have them or can order....if you can`t find one in your area p.m. me and I`ll either direct you to one of our associate stores or get you info on our inventory.

Haldex

I hope this helps.

Hasbeen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks