• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty F150 from Tulsa to Redstone to Dothan.

Sirblissfull

If anyone needs anything picked up from Tulsa Ok down interstate 40 to Memphis then down 72 into Huntsville then down the 65 heading to Montgomery onto 53/231 into Dothan let me know.

Cell is 970 903 2651.

Return route is going to be with a hard top in back via New Orleans Baton Rouge into either interstate 10 or 49 depending on if someone needs something hauled that route I can drive back through Dallas Ft Worth or Houston.

Heck I can even hit OKC on the way back if someone needs it.

I am filling up in Amarillo for the trip across to ABQ.

Alredneck

Banned
If yall have stuff at any of those locations, it can be stored at my place in Memphis and brought to the GA rally or brought to you on one of my runs later in the month! Storage is free, transport is not. Except stuff going to GA rally, which I will be taking donations in ( prefered order ) cash, beer, food, women!:beer:

Sirblissfull

In Huntsville right now until tomorrow afternoon. Heading south to Dothan after I take Wreckerman some of these possums I picked up along the highway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks