• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty M292A2 going from Morro Bay to SW Colorado, down I40!

mdd0127

Banned
I'll be leaving as soon as I get the brakes fixed and just working my way back doing temporary jobs as I go. It may not be fast but I'll get whatever you have delivered. If it's small and right on the route, no charge. If I need to make a short detour, just cover the fuel difference. I can't stand the thought of driving a 20K lb truck 1200 miles empty.

Also looking for some temporary work(mechanic, construction, general labor, etc.) starting in the San Luis Obispo area and then along the route home. I got a job as a Jeep Tour guide in Durango, CO and they want me back and CDL'd by 6/1. I don't think it will happen that fast but I'm going to give it everything I've got!

Alredneck

Banned
RE: Empty M292A2 going from Morro Bay to SW Colorado, down I

Man you gonna be a busy guy, good luck in your travels. Captain

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks