• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty Tool Boxes CA moved east

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Want to buy the toolboxes from Piper Cub to link up with 98G or moved further east.

Will only buy these if I can get some cheap transport. Anyone coming east from CA that can link up with 98G in KS or OK or if you
re coming further east to OH or GA or just about anywhere east of the Mississippi.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Options:

Get them to rgs20inophir in Socorro and I'll get them at some point.

Get them to silverstate55 in Las Vegas and I'll get them at some point.

I have no idea when this might be, but I'll be handing off with these guys eventually.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, I'm going to Los Angeles. I can grab these things. I can get them as far as OKC, but I'm not at all sure I have room to get them on the trailer to NC.

I *can* store them until whenever.

98g

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
John if you can get them and bring back for future delivery I can wait on them as long as they stay in a dry locationor on pallet and covered. I can wait on deliver . More later...... .I'm at the ER. Pink iron bit my kid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks