• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty trailer from Nevada to New Jersey

Mike_Pop

I'll have an empty 14' flat bed trailer from Nevada to New Jersey around the first week of June. I can haul a Jeep or something comparable in size. Nothing bigger.

My route usually takes me on I-70 across the country but I can also take I-40 to I-81.

My prices are cheap...just pay for my fuel and a little extra. I'm making the trip anyway and would like to offset my costs.

Thanks!

beaubeau

Good luck on Ur trip. I wish U can haul my M818 back from Chambersburg, but Ur a mite short on the trl!! I will be going on Mon to pick up on Tuesday. They only have a Tuesday pic up now, so I am told!~! Phil

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, my son Adrian wants his CJ7 back in Virginia (it's in Ventura, CA at the moment), if he can get it to you, would you have any problem with dropping it off at my place?
I also have an 8x8 axle in OK, but that may be asking too much. :)

Mike_Pop

Bjorn,

I've already got a load but can probably fit the axle. Send me a pm with pics, dimensions, and location.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks