• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty Trailer OKC to Winchester, VA vicinity (possibly Harrisburg, PA)

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will be in OKC area with my 24' flat deck trailer for approximately 10 days starting on the 11th. I will depart o/a September 21st heading for Winchester, VA as fast as possible. I will have to download, reset, and be at work on the 25th in Harrisburg. I will only carry smalls on up to Harrisburg, PA unless we come to an arrangement.

Background:
It just occurred to me to post this. Hurricane Harvey changed all my plans and didn't think to post this before now that I will be going from Corpus to OKC to Winchester to Harrisburg.

I have my 24' trailer and pickup truck with me and I'm basically empty.

Limitations:
-I'm working a minimum of 12 hr days each day except Sunday, so I won't be able to pick up from the GL warehouse.
-If you had someone pick up for you, they'd have to be willing to meet me in the evening and/or on Sunday to load.
-I plan to travel the route of OKC - Memphis - Nashville - Knoxville and then up I-81. You would need to meet me near the route to hand stuff off. If someone needs me to come the northern route of Indianapolis and Columbus and Wheeling, I'm open to that also.
-You must be willing to meet as I pass through, that might be at 0200 in the morning; cause when I drive, I drive.
-I only have ratchet straps with me. I can't do vehicles except 3/4 ton trailers and below.
-Would like to keep any load at less than 8K pounds.

Looking for gas money.

BTW: I need a parking spot for the trailer in OKC area for my time there but will post that to a different thread.

36racin

Could you pickup a hood for a car in Alexandria VA? It's fiberglass and needs to be protected somewhat. I could meet you in Memphis on your way back if that's your route.. Unless your going thru Dallas on the return trip.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might have a 952b going to winchester if it works out, will meet you in OKC

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This one is only used for parts, but I use my other one for battery charger, booster when its cold, ground hop so I dont have to hump batteries around to exercise genny's.

brother uses them in MT for aircraft apu's

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wheel spinner....the weight for that probably wouldn't be an issue but I don't have any chains or dogs with me; I only have ratchet straps.

155mm: what's a 952b??

36racin: at this time, I don't think I will have any cube on my west bound leg and unsure of exact date.

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
oh, your coming up here to visit me? just kidding.

Winchester area that is ;)

MEP-952B 5kW 28V APU
1 cylinder diesel generator
28 vdc
180 amps
38" x 30.5" x 16.9"
540lbs dry

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If you need a place to stop over Carnac you are welcome in memphis. Just better bring your body armor

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wheel spinner....the weight for that probably wouldn't be an issue but I don't have any chains or dogs with me; I only have ratchet straps.

155mm: what's a 952b??

36racin: at this time, I don't think I will have any cube on my west bound leg and unsure of exact date.
Any chance you can use straps? I usually just use axle straps. If not no biggie.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks