• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty trailer - Tampa, FL to Macon, GA on Feb 12th

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I will be making a trip to Macon, GA, on the 12th of February to get a new toy. I will be going up I-75 all the way from Tampa, FL. My drop deck trailer will be empty on the trip up. If anyone needs something hauled up from Florida to any place along the route let me know.

Ruppster

3dAngus

That's interesting. If anyone needs a towbar or anything I have in the classifieds, I could meet Ruppster on the interstate if he has any room going back.

Ruppster, I'm at MM 138 and could meet you at a closed down truck stop there, or in WR/Macon of your choice, provided you have any room at all going back.

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I could do that. Should be heading back down that way in the evening of the 12th. If you have a pallet that they could be set on that would be great. That would make it easier to strap to the deck of the trailer. So if anyone buys one of your towbars and needs it brought down to the Tampa area I can help them with that.

Ruppster