• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty trailer Wis. to New Mexico

skinnedknuckles

Looks like this O.D. addiction that I have is leading me down to Albuquerque N.M. in couple of weeks ( the weekend of Feb. 26-27 ) I'll have an empty trailer going to N.M but loaded with another weasel coming back to Wis. If anyone needs something hauled maybe I can help. Let me know
:driver:
Paul in Wisconsin

Sirblissfull

Ohh great now I need your route so I can see what to buy between here and there.

If I had know there was a weasel for sale in this area you might not have had reason to come down.

skinnedknuckles

Cameron , I'll PM you. I 'm coming down your way to pick up a weasel. Who knows this trip might put me into Colorado too! Sorry Bliss its mine first:grin: I have not yet decided the day I'm starting this journey but I plan on making it a 4 day ride.
Paul in Janesville, Wis

Sirblissfull

I told M920/Soni your heading this way he might have some tires he wants hauled down.

He said he would get in touch with you if he does. Though he did say " How did I not know about a Weasel for sale in this area? "

One of my neighbors has a weasel. It looks complete but I dont know if its operational or not. He only comes around once in awhile ( I think he spends most of his time in El Paso)
but the weasel is here in Carrizozo (at least it was last time I drove by). I have no idea if he would want to sell it. By the way its painted white!

skinnedknuckles

Another weasel...... lets see if I take the topper off my pick up I could haul a second weasel.... oops,I better quit thinking strange do able thoughts :lol: My neighbors might think I'm crazy but I guess they already do.
Paul in Janesville, Wis

Sirblissfull

He will be driving within spitting distance of Soni's place actually if he comes down highway 25.

Or he could swing back through there on the way north its a beautiful drive. He has my vehicles up there as well right now.

Give me a call at 970 903 2651 when your in town we can grab some dinner after I watch you load the Weasel. I would offer to help but I just rolled out of surgery about 2 hours ago and wont be walking for a few months.

Last edited:

Kwai

I have a GSA M45A2 530C buried in a snow drift in McKinley, MN. that I need to get to Houston. Any chance you might be able to help get it closer to me than McKinley?

Sirblissfull

I have a GSA M45A2 530C buried in a snow drift in McKinley, MN. that I need to get to Houston. Any chance you might be able to help get it closer to me than McKinley?
Does it run?

good to know as they are easier to load running.

We might be able to get that to DFW or Hooks area using a three way swap.

I need a trailer from Hooks So if he can haul that truck to ABQ might be able to haul it to DFW/Hooks area then bring back the trailer I need on a trailer. I want the axles/breaks serviced before I would trust a GL trailer at highway speeds.

M920

Looks like this O.D. addiction that I have is leading me down to Albuquerque N.M. in couple of weeks ( the weekend of Feb. 26-27 ) I'll have an empty trailer going to N.M but loaded with another weasel coming back to Wis. If anyone needs something hauled maybe I can help. Let me know
:driver:
Paul in Wisconsin

Paul,

would you have room for 6 16.00R20 Michelins from Randy's Tire up there in your neck of the woods? And if yes, how much would you charge me to haul them to NM?

Call me: (505) 787-9961

Thanks Soni

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks