• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

emu10u generator wire help

dave wagner

get ready to give me h--l about tms. i have tried to find one for this generator and can't find any info for tms. before i got this generator someone disconnected a few wires see the pics [wires everywhere ] don't want to guess where they go and have the smoke come out. nsn's i came up with 6115-00-500-0289 and 6115-00-719-6122. also found milg 's 38025 and 38025c. called lima electric motor co. talked to a very nice gentleman that knew the generator is a very go one that they made but they have nothing on any components out side there unit. wisconsin engines said the same thing. consolidated diesel electric co. that mfged the unit is no longer in business so no luck there. please tell me how to get the tm and make me feel like i just got ran over by my m54a2 for being a dumbbell

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks