• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine oil leaks and axle bearing nuts

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The turbo pressure line leaks on my junk. It has metal ferruls that don't come off the pipe. Anyone know where I can get a NOS line?
If I were to do wheel seals, what size socket would I need for the bearing nuts??

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wheel seals? The axle nut is 3" and 8 sided. A NOS line eh? I just stomped out into the garage and found 1 NOS steel line #`11642109. I don't have the ferruls but pretty sure they are standard parts from a QUALITY auto parts store or a truck parts house. It's yours if you want it Will.

WillWagner said:
If I were to do wheel seals, what size socket would I need for the bearing nuts??
Will, Antelope Valley has the socket in stock.
If you need one you can borrow mine. It is 3/4 drive.

By the way, I am coming your way tomorrow (Friday noonish) in the Deuce for the parade I am in on Saturday and will going past you again on Sunday for return trip home. I'll PM you with the details.