• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine Parts supplier and Oil Cooler Part Numbers

Chevyman_15237

As my oil cooler started to leak coolant, I was in need to find the correct gaskets and packing o-rings. After consuting with a local heavy diesel shop that knows their stuff, they cross-referenced our LDT-465 engine to a Hercules D4800T (T for turbo). At $2.90 for each gasket (oil cooler to housing and oil cooler cover) and $2.00 for each o-ring, I was out the door pretty cheap with new parts (not gaskets/orings from the 60's and 70's).

Hercules Distributors

That link will show you suppliers in your area.

Here are the part numbers as follows:

(1) Oil cooler to housing: HER375098-00
(1) Oil cooler cover: HER375101-00
(2) O-rings/packing: HER 207388-00

Hope that helps, I know I was in a pickle! The guys at the shop even let me borrow a manual for the engine... great information!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks