• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine stands

rickf

I have a rotisserie that us 151 guy's use for our vehicles. This one was equiped to hold the big engines. I will see if I can find some pictures. I know I took some when I picked it up.

Rick

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lower half of an engine can. With a little work you can even run one there.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I just made a stand for a multifuel. I used 4x4 steel tube as its what I had on hand. The front was a piece cut to 36 inches. I welded a 13" piece on top of that. Then drilled 2 holes 5.25 inches apart. The front motor mount bolts up easy. The rear was a tad more involved. Again a 36" piece of tube. Then I cut 2 6" tubes (I think 6" I will double check this week.) and welded them standing up to the 36" part. Finally I welded some .25 thick bar stock 2" wide to the top of the 6" pieces. I will have to get lengths on those later, I can't recall right now. Pics will accompany the measurements. The motor sits rock solid!