• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Entertainment Video - Test Drive

TheRecorder

While waiting to get my fuel supply pump replaced, I can only review the video of past test drives, to satisfy the need to drive.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAKRPdM14Vo[/media]

Lets not forget our Brothers, Sisters, Mothers, Fathers, Sons and Daughters, in the Military, Right Now, who are entering another year........For Us.

wsucougarx

"While waiting to get my fuel supply pump replaced, I can only review the video of past test drives, to satisfy the need to drive."

Uh, my friend I don't know how it satisfies the need to drive....I want to drive even more:wink:

JimM1911A1

That was pretty cool. I'm a noob and have been lurking for a few days. I showed the video to my wife, I could tell that she knew I want to buy one and was reluctant to comment. All she said about half way through was, his neighbors must love that, where is that ... looks like California.

thanks for the video, it broke the ice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks