• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Equipment road trip

dirtyfingernails

Okay. I FINALLY got rid of the light set I bought on GL during the summer. Darned if I didn't try to figure out how to use it. No go. Put it up for sale for a major loss and Rtjraleigh (Rob) bought it. He has property and needs light. Cool, at least it will get used and not scrapped. This thing is HEAVY!! Total weight 2000 lbs! Very thick steel. Anyway, driver shows up with a lift gate only. He was supposed to have a forklift. Crap. So, in the rain no less, we drag it with a floor jack and pallet jack to the lift ramp. Pick up one side with the engine hoist and the other with the lift gate. Pulled it in with the pallet jack. Took us an hour to get er done! Whew. Enjoy Rob!! Lost even more money on the deal because I tipped the driver for working so hard. Oh well, at least I have space in my garage again!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks